No more pain
Bitch you took me for granted
Took my heart and ran it straight into the planet
Into the dirt
I can no longer stand it
Now my respect I demand it
She broke my heart, she shoved everything I was giving to her back into my face. She told me, "All those things I said, all those things I did, I meant them at the time, but I just don't think that this can work out, I don't have feelings for you in that way." Why the fuck does this always happen to me? God had given me so much peace, He had been telling me to move forward, to just let go, and trust He'd take care of it. No more. Not again. I will not be taken for granted ever again. In fact, I will not pursue or give my heart to another woman until the Lord Jesus Himself cracks open the skies and says to me, "I want you to love her, be with her." I am someone who does not deserve this shit, I can no longer stand it, and damn it I deserve respect.
No comments:
Post a Comment