Time, moves slowly while you're gone
I haven't heard your voice in quite some time
But I still see your face
I cannot erase the things you've done
And all the ways you kept me hangin' on
Now your gone
I've moved on
And I don't feel so sorry
Can't you see I'm bleeding
But I won't bleed anymore
I've held on
For so long now
But I had to let you go
At the end of our broken road
I know, it hurts to hear the truth
Well maybe
I was never meant to be with you
And I cannot replace
The tears of disgrace
That run for you
Cause running from the truth is what you do
Now your gone
I've moved on
And I don't feel so sorry
Can't you see I'm bleeding
But I won't bleed anymore
I've held on
For so long now
But I had to let you go
At the end of our broken road
You were all I've ever known
And I cannot replace all these tears of disgrace
And I won't bleed for you anymore
Now your gone
I've moved on
And I don't feel so sorry
Can't you see I'm bleeding
But I won't bleed anymore
I've held on
For so long now
But I had to let you go
At the end of our broken road
And I won't bleed for you anymore
I've moved on
And I won't bleed for you anymore
I'm bleeding but I won't bleed anymore
I've held on
For so long now
But I had to let you go
At the end of our broken road
I haven't heard your voice in quite some time
But I still see your face
I cannot erase the things you've done
And all the ways you kept me hangin' on
Now your gone
I've moved on
And I don't feel so sorry
Can't you see I'm bleeding
But I won't bleed anymore
I've held on
For so long now
But I had to let you go
At the end of our broken road
I know, it hurts to hear the truth
Well maybe
I was never meant to be with you
And I cannot replace
The tears of disgrace
That run for you
Cause running from the truth is what you do
Now your gone
I've moved on
And I don't feel so sorry
Can't you see I'm bleeding
But I won't bleed anymore
I've held on
For so long now
But I had to let you go
At the end of our broken road
You were all I've ever known
And I cannot replace all these tears of disgrace
And I won't bleed for you anymore
Now your gone
I've moved on
And I don't feel so sorry
Can't you see I'm bleeding
But I won't bleed anymore
I've held on
For so long now
But I had to let you go
At the end of our broken road
And I won't bleed for you anymore
I've moved on
And I won't bleed for you anymore
I'm bleeding but I won't bleed anymore
I've held on
For so long now
But I had to let you go
At the end of our broken road
I won't bleed for you anymore. I'm done, I'm moving on, this is not a bitter pissed off at you type of a thing, but for the sake of my sanity and for the sake of my soul, I need to let go of you. That's not to say that I've gotten to a point where I'm disgusted by the thought of her, because I'm not, but, I cannot do this to myself anymore, I need to be okay and the only way that something like that is going to happen is by taking three or four steps back. Maybe I was never meant to be with you... maybe I talked myself into something that was just impractical from the very beginning, which is possible, I'm good at stuff like that. We did this weird dance for a while but now I simply need to cut in with somebody else. That's not to say that there's something wrong with you, that's just to say that I need these steps back, for the sake of my sanity. You can make me smile, but damn, you can rip my heart to shreds too, I'm done, God's got this...
I won't bleed anymore, I have to let you go, at the end of our broken road.
I won't bleed anymore, I have to let you go, at the end of our broken road.
No comments:
Post a Comment