"Change me, Lord, and I will change my world."
I stand before the beginning of a summer that I know is just going to rock me to the core. Totus Tuus is just going to be such an awesome experience but the fact of the matter is, I'm scared. I know that a lot of my ways of viewing the Church are just going to be completely annihilated, I'm not in the safe "Benedictine Bubble" or even the safer "Life Teen circle." I'm just going to be changed so much and I know that that is what's taking away all of my sense of control, because I have none, this change is coming on quick and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it at all. As much as this is a scary prospect and I'm not excited about being away from family and friends at home until the end of July, I know that God's going to do good things with me through this experience. What lies ahead? I have no idea, but, what I do know is that if God changes me, then, I will be His instrument to change the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment