I'm so done with this hell hole. Getting chewed out by my boss. Getting ratted out by the wench I work with when I was trying to look out for her?
Fuck this.
I'm so done, I'm ready to be done with this place. The politics have jaded me, has made me become doubtful of beauty in the Church. When liturgy becomes your god and not Christ Himself, then something is wrong. White-washed sepulchres! This has just been a place of suspended animation, not worthwhile conversion of life.
I never want to work with Rita again. NEVER! She's the worst co-worker I've ever had to deal with. She tells me she can't trust me?
That works out nicely because I can't trust her as far as I could throw her.
But I'll play the role that's expected of me in the political games of the parish.
I will NOT allow anyone here to degrade and deny me anymore. I will NOT be told that I'm mediocre or a monster. FUCK THAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment