So, I finally did it, after two or three weeks of "testing the waters" and trying to establish where I was at, I finally asked her out. It was fantastic and invigorating. She is the most captivating woman I've ever met in my life, hands down, no questions asked. A little over two months ago I wouldn't believe what I'm saying, but, God knew, He absolutely knew, why He wanted me out here. If I had not come to New Mexico, I would not have met her, I would not have ever had any knowledge that she even existed. She loves dancing (praise God!) and so I asked her out to dancing. As I was reflecting on the glory of finally going on a date with someone who is genuinely interested in me, I was thinking about dancing and how beautiful it is.
Two weeks ago after Life Teen was over, I went to her and started waltzing with her. It was the most fantastic feeling, holding her in my arms and moving the the music that wasn't even there. I was at the balloon fiesta looking for her, she found me, wrapped her arms around me tightly, and in that moment in time, much like when I was waltzing with her, I felt so satisfied, so happy, even downright complete. My heart moved to the rhythm of her touch, just having our arms wrapped around each other was a moment, I don't think I've ever felt more captivated. I look forward to dancing with her again, and hopefully, again and again after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment